fredag 13 november 2009

Vote on best day(s) for the home exam

.
The exam runs from 08.00 in the morning until 08.00 the next day (24 hours). I don't want to post the link to the Doodle survey here since it is a public forum and I have instead sent a mail to you trough Bilda. It should thus reach everybody who is (formally) registered for the course and noone who is not registered for the course.

I'll keep the survey open for at least a week. Make your voice heard (and try out the Doodle tool) - or increase the chance that the resulting date will be sub-optimal for you.


PS. This is not "direct democracy", but rather "representative democracy". You vote for what is best for you and I take your opinions into consideration before I take a decision (that is, I won't feel bound about a date that 15 persons prefer if there are two other dates that 14 persons prefer)...

/Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Google Analytics