lördag 21 november 2009

Participatory culture thesis proposal

.
I admit, I became inspired by my own lecture of a few days ago, "Participatory culture: Unleashing (and harnessing) the power of the ex-audience".

So, I wrote together a (draft) thesis proposal about participatory culture + technology, business and user behavior issues.

I have uploaded the document, "participatory culture thesis proposal.doc" to Bilda. You can read it for two different reasons:

1) Consider the document a draft and give me feedback so it could be improved (for example by leaving a comment to this blog post)
2) You want inspiration about writing a thesis, or you are more specifically interested in writing a thesis about participatory culture (please then get in touch with me by mail).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Google Analytics