onsdag 28 oktober 2009

Schedule + seminar groups - part 2

.
I have been told that there are also some students who take the course DM2553 Media production

I was aware of this course, but thought it ended mid-term. To accomodate also this group will unfortunately mean that the schedule will have to be adjusted some.

The goal however is for students who take the course:
- 662 at SSE to be able to choose seminar group 1 or 2
- DM2517 to be able to choose seminar group 1 or 3
- DM2553 to be able to choose seminar group 2 or 3

Should a student happen to take two of these courses (say, 662 and DM2553), it should still be possible to find a suitable seminar group (in this case seminar group 2).

Again though, taking DM2553 into account, I will have to adjust the schedule some, sometimes by only switching groups around, and sometimes by moving seminars. I might have to change the date of a lecture in the end of November too.

I would like to speak to some DM2553 students at the lecture tommorrow before I make any definite changes. I want to avoid making changes tomorrow morning that would have to be changed again tomorrow afternoon as that would add an unneccessary layer of confusion for everyone.

I'd like to use the 15 minute long break in the lecture tomorrow to discuss neccessary changes in the schedule with a few student "representatives" who take the three courses above.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Google Analytics